Experience indicates that a thorough knowledge of A.A literature is a good way to assure that our primary purpose remains the focus for successful A A. groups and members. You can be a part of the solution by emphasizing our books, pamphlets, videos and service material.
Responsibilities of the Literature Committee Chair include:
- Informs area assembly members, through displays and other suitable methods, of all available Conference-approved literature, audiovisual material and other special items.
- Provides service-oriented literature for area functions as funded.
- Considers suggestions regarding proposed additions to and changes in Conference-approved literature and audiovisual material.
- Encourages AA members to read and purchase A A. Conference-approved literature.
- Keep Area Actions and other Area 78-specific literature updated.
- Is available (within reason) to assist in or facilitate literature workshops on request.
Send an email to the Literature Chair by addressing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.